I've been so horribly busy over the past few days that i've been unable to even update my blog! Can't really remember what happened over the weekend but I've finally bought my white board and set up my planning board.
Finally get to plan out GosuNet's path for 2008-2010.
Ok, for all you people out there who want to introduce your "friends" or give me "targets" (surprisingly more and more recently), please adhere to these simple guidelines and criteria to meet before even thinking of an introduction.
-Height. I'm sure u all know this is a very serious matter not to be joked about. I dun fancy tall women. Make sure she's small and petite. Cute.
-Size. NOT fat. Thin or a LITTLE meaty is ok. Please. No outright fat people.
-Time. I'm quite busy reviving GosuNet so make sure she's self sustainable. I dun gotta keep her company 24/7.
Most girls just crave and seek for attention. I can't provide that as much as I used to be able to. So i guess that's an impossible criteria!
Now crazy people who are trying to find me a girlfriend, go through your phone books and friendsters and what not, fill up some crazy form and submit it to my email.
(3) So Waddaya Think!
8:52:00 PM